The three-day conference will provide these educational opportunities:
- Disruptive Technology
- The Urban Mobility Scorecard
- Agency Public Involvement Initiatives and Outcomes
- Environmental Achievement Award Finalists
- The Harbor Bridge Sustainability Program
- Climate Issues
- Air Quality Training for Roadways
The event includes a general session, break-out sessions and a third day devoted to training experiences.
This year’s event will be held at the Omni Corpus Christi, located at 900 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi, TX 78401.